Responsible for supporting the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. Will also assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Sales revenue, measuring promotions against reality turnover
- Developing websites and apps, measuring website and app traffic
- Developing kids campaigns
- Development of social media activities
- Developing new above the line and below the line activities, min 3 per quarter.
- Cost savings on old suppliers against new
- Budget savings, reality cost against savings on expenditure
- Average sale per customer x Average number of times a customer buys per year x Average retention time in months or years for a typical customer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities and organizing various projects.
- Organizing and managing promotional traditional or digital marketing events/ activities/ exhibitions, booking venues and attending them to facilitate their required success.
- Collation, coordinating, ordering marketing materials and the production and delivery of a wide range of marketing materials, information and communications to all the complexes in time.
- Scheduling/planning, composing and sending promotional messages to customer database on time.
- Conduct market research, analyse and monitor competitor activities, consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Manage process of sending pertinent information and correct marketing materials to appropriate outlets on request and on time.
- Manage and communicate with various suppliers to encourage trusting relationships and pertinent deliveries are done on time.
- Update all the marketing materials, information on time
- Routine outlet visits to ensure that all the marketing materials, displays are updated and correct.
- Conduct below the line training when needed.
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns, activations, brands
- Degree in marketing or the equivalent
- Member of professional marketing body
- Professional certificate in marketing